The Mission of the West Michigan Veterans, Inc., is to:
- Promote the social welfare of the State of Michigan and the County of Muskegon
- Assist disabled and needy veterans and members of the armed forces, their dependents, children and parents
- Assist widows/widowers of deceased veterans and their dependents
- Conduct programs for the charitable, scientific, or educational purposes
- Assist other veterans and social welfare organizations in the provision of service to the military veterans/dependents population. All services provided to the veterans and social welfare organizations be exclusively for charitable, education and scientific purposes.
2014 Legends Flight
Help us in honoring our veterans for their service to a grateful nation.
2014 Veterans Job Fair
If you are a business looking to hire from the extensive talent pool of veterans,
you need to attend this event.
Please Note: The Muskegon VA Outpatient Clinic is now located at:
5000 Hakes Drive
Norton Shores, MI 49441
Telephone (231) 798-4445